The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), working in collaboration with FTMS Vietnam, CIMA’s Exclusive Strategic Learning Partner in Vietnam, proudly introduces the CIMA CFO Programme for 2015. This is a fast track route which enables business and finance leaders from Vietnam to be professional qualified with the CIMA Professional Qualification by only attempting the final exam, CIMA Strategic Case Study exam. Upon completion of the exam and successful membership application, candidates will be granted the Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA) title and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), a global designation.
For the second year in Vietnam and the first year in Cambodia, CIMA is pleased to invite qualified candidates from around the country to pursue the programme. The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience in finance and business functions and currently be in a leadership role.
- Candidate must have worked for or is currently working in renowned organisation in Vietnam and Cambodia.
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE INTO THE CFO PROGRAMME
The following conditions are set to advance your membership with CIMA:
- All related work experience for CIMA membership should be filed before attempting the Strategic Case Study Exam.
- Decision on granting the status will be made by CIMA after the submission of the application form and an interview session.
- The Strategic Case Study Exam should be attempted within 12 months upon registration with CIMA.
- All 16 exemptions will be awarded once the exam is passed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CIMA will shortlist and evaluate the list of candidates for review, consideration and selection.
- CIMA will announce the successful list of candidates on various media and marketing platforms.
- CIMA will work with its Exclusive Strategic Learning Partner, FTMS Vietnam in offering the Strategic Case Study training course in Vietnam.
- The fees for this CFO Programme are:
- CIMA student registration fee – GBP77 (USD117)
- Exemption fee for 16 exams - GBP150 (USD228)
- Examination fee for Strategic Case Study Exam – GBP183 (USD278)
- Training course fee with FTMS Vietnam / Cambodia – USD1,689
- CIMA will organise one (1) session of Residential Workshop/ Revision Class one month before the examination in August 2016. The Residential Workshop will be conducted by an external CIMA lecturer in FTMS premises.
- Before completion of the training course and passing of Strategic Case Study Exam, candidates will file for CIMA membership application. Upon successful application and passing the exam, CIMA will admit candidates as an Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA). The ACMAs are also awarded the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation.
For more information, contact:
Ms Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha
Chief Representative Vietnam CIMA
T. +848 6290 1919
M. +84903 878 985
Ms Truong Thi Thuy Van
Business Development Manager FTMS Ho Chi Minh City
T. +848 3930 1667
M. +84903 777 730
Ms Nguyen Thi Thu Ha
Manager FTMS Hanoi
T. +8443573 5577
M. +84912 00 4405
Center Manager FTMS Cambodia
T. +855 23 964 116
M. +855 (0) 78 721804