Date/time: 19 August 2017, 3pm – 5pm (BST)
Add to Calendar 19/08/2017 03:00 PM 19/08/2017 05:00 PM Operational Exam entry opening dates CIMADD/MM/YYYY
Learn how to create PowerPoint presentations that look professional and clearly deliver your message to your audience during this two-hour webcast.
You’ll benefit from a step-by-step guide for building a presentation, including understanding the PowerPoint interface; using themes and layouts; adding graphics, photos and other objects to engage the viewer; and tips & tricks for delivering your presentation.
This course is also available on-demand: MS PowerPoint - Create Presentations that Engage Your Audience
- Design, create and deliver professional presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Understand best practices that make your presentation more engaging
- Understand the use of templates, themes and slide layouts to craft your presentation to maximise your audience's attention
- Learn how graphics and images give your presentations more visual impact
- Presentation design best practices
- Orientation to the PowerPoint features functions
- Using templates, themes and slide layouts
- Step-by-step guide to designing and creating a presentation
- Adding graphics, photos and other objects
- Preparing for the delivery of your presentation
Estimated duration: 2 hours
Field of study: Computer science
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Designed for: Any accounting or finance professionals involved in the design, creation or delivery of presentations
Instructor: Bryan Smith, CPA, CITP, CISA
Bryan Smith is a trusted advisor to public and management accountants on all aspects of information technology. His expertise includes in-depth knowledge of paperless workflow solutions, the impact of technology on internal controls, strategic IT infrastructure design and information security best practices.
He is a widely-recognised author and presenter on information technology issues impacting accountants and is passionate about the opportunities for accountants to benefit from safe and secure computing.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 2 hours of CPE credit.
Access: Recording available for 90 days from air date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits