Date/Time: 17 August 2017, 3pm – 5pm (BST)
Add to Calendar 17/08/2017 03:00 PM 17/08/2017 06:00 PM Operational Exam entry opening dates CIMADD/MM/YYYY
Learn how to leverage the advanced features of PowerPoint to take your presentations to the next level during this two-hour webcast.
You’ll create more effective presentations by reviewing advanced features, including slide transitions and animations, leveraging the full capability of SmartArt, embedding audio and video content into your presentations, customising the master layouts, building your own theme and slide layout template, and slideshow presentation techniques.
This course is also available on-demand: MS PowerPoint – Advanced Techniques for Better Presentations
- Learn how to make your presentations more engaging by adding slide transitions and animation
- Bring your presentations up to modern day standards by incorporating multimedia audio and video files
- Learn how to link your Excel spreadsheet data and charts into a presentation to present financial information
- Establish your organisation's brand by creating a custom theme with slide layouts tailored to your style
- Using slide transitions and animation
- Customising the slide layout, handout and notes masters
- Customising your own theme
- Inserting Excel charts and data
- Integrating audio and video files into your presentation
- Useful add-on tools and reference materials
Estimated duration: 2 hours
Field of study: Computer science
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: MS PowerPoint - Create Presentations that Engage Your Audience
Advance preparation: None
Designed for: Accounting and finance professionals who want to improve their communication skills
Instructor: Bryan Smith, CPA, CITP, CISA
Bryan Smith is a trusted advisor to public and management accountants on all aspects of information technology. His expertise includes in-depth knowledge of paperless workflow solutions, the impact of technology on internal controls, strategic IT infrastructure design and information security best practices.
He is a widely-recognised author and presenter on information technology issues impacting accountants and is passionate about the opportunities for accountants to benefit from safe and secure computing.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 2 hours of CPE credit.
Access: Recording available for 90 days from air date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits