Learn how to create PowerPoint presentations that look professional and clearly deliver your message to your audience.
You’ll benefit from a step-by-step guide for building a presentation, including understanding the PowerPoint interface; using themes and layouts; adding graphics, photos and other objects to engage the viewer; and tips & tricks for delivering your presentation.
This video will prepare you to:
- Design, create and deliver professional presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Understand best practices that make your presentation more engaging
- Understand the use of templates, themes and slide layouts to craft your presentation to maximize your audience's attention
- Learn how graphics and images give your presentations more visual impact
- Presentation design best practices
- Orientation to the PowerPoint features functions
- Using templates, themes and slide layouts
- Step-by-step guide to designing and creating a presentation
- Adding graphics, photos and other objects
- Preparing for the delivery of your presentation
Field of Study: Computer Science
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
This video is designed any professional involved in the design, creation or delivery of presentations.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
Access: 12 months from purchase date.
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits