Learn how to leverage the advanced features of PowerPoint to take your presentations to the next level.
You’ll create more effective presentations by reviewing advanced features, including slide transitions and animations, leveraging the full capability of SmartArt, embedding audio and video content into your presentations, customising the master layouts, building your own theme and slide layout template, and slideshow presentation techniques.
This video will prepare you to:
- Learn how to make your presentations more engaging by adding slide transitions and animation
- Bring your presentations up to modern day standards by incorporating multimedia audio and video files
- Learn how to link your Excel spreadsheet data and charts into a presentation to present financial information
- Establish your organisation's brand by creating a custom theme with slide layouts tailored to your style
- Using slide transitions and animation
- Customising the slide layout, handout and notes masters
- Customising your own theme
- Inserting Excel charts and data
- Integrating audio and video files into your presentation
- Useful add-on tools and reference materials
Field of study: Computer science
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: Viewing MS PowerPoint - Create Presentations that Engage Your Audience is recommended
This video is designed for accounting and finance professionals.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
Access: 12 months from purchase date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits