Format: Online – Course
How do successful finance and accounting teams shed the image of policeman even in the wake of added controls?
By accepting technical competence as a necessity and building additional skill sets in business management.
This course will review how to build business acumen and develop the talent and the processes to enhance the finance team's role as a strategist and partner within the organization.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify business partner best practices and skill sets
- Recall how to build a base of credibility and trust
- Recognize habits of an organizational structure that showcases the partnership role
- Identify the key elements of the talent development process
- Recognize ways to retain your best employees
- Nine criteria for successful business partnerships
- Talent development process
- Relationship management for business partners
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
This course is designed for CFOs with the finance and accounting leadership team and financial executives with their team members.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 2 hours of CPE credit.
Access: 12 months from purchase date.
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits