Format: Online – Course
Are you an accounting or finance professional with a good grasp of Excel who wants to take your skills to the next level?
This course is designed just for you. Learn about the Excel features that will help you achieve greater efficiency and automation.
Each exercise presented in this course is available as an interactive Excel Workbook file so you can follow along in Excel as you progress through the course.
- Automate recurring processes
- Use the most powerful features of Excel
- Know which features and functions should be used for various high-level tasks
- Advanced pivot tables
- External data ranges (ODBC)
- Visual basic: macros and user defined functions
- Digital working papers
- Securing worksheets and workbooks
- Named ranges
- Vlookup and related functions such as, Nest Offset, Text, and Match
- IF function and other efficiency gains
- Encryption and data validation
Field of study: Specialised knowledge and applications
Program level: Advanced
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of Excel
Advance preparation: None
This course is designed for accounting and finance professionals.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 7 hours of CPE credit.
Author: Jeff Lenning, CPA, CITP
The resources have been designed specifically for accounting and finance professionals by Jeff Lenning, CPA, CITP, author of Excel University and award-winning Excel instructor who has helped thousands of accountants work more efficiently with Excel. He is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Office Certified Excel Expert.
Access: 12 months from purchase date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits