The eight-part video series is designed to walk through the Excel features, functions and techniques that will save you time.
The series is designed progressively, ensuring that you have all prerequisite knowledge to understand and implement the topics discussed.
This is a comprehensive Excel series, not just a quick "tips and tricks" webinar.
It tackles real-world issues and builds robust workbooks that can truly drive productivity.
- Effectively use key Excel functions and features that are critical for accounting professionals
- Tables and named references
- Data validation and conditional formatting
- Workbook design principles and organisation
- Conditional summing and lookups
- Error trapping and improving lookups
- List comparisons and indenting
- Data driven workbooks and concatenation
- Dynamic headers, mapping tables and error check
Field of study: Specialised knowledge & applications
Program level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of Excel
Advance preparation: None
Estimated duration: 16 hours
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
Instructor: Jeff Lenning, CPA, CITP
The resources have been designed specifically for accounting and finance professionals by Jeff Lenning, CPA, CITP, author of Excel University and award-winning Excel instructor who has helped thousands of accountants work more efficiently with Excel. He is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Office Certified Excel Expert.
Access: 12 months from purchase date.
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits