Format: Online – Course
Get 20% off* this course in our Holiday Sale from 13 December until 31 December 2017 at 11:59PM GMT with our promo codes:
Members and Students: CGMAcheer7
Analytics is the new force driving business.
Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualise data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many utilising the unprecedented amount of data now flowing into organisations.
In this course, you will learn about leading-edge topics in analytics and finance and get useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise major trends in predictive analytics, optimisation, correlation of metrics, and big data
- Interpret and manage new trends in analytics techniques affecting your organisation
- Utilise new tools for data analytics
- Critically interpret analytic reports and advise decision makers
- Evidence-based techniques for finding or generating data, selecting key performance indicators, isolating program effects
- Relating data to return on investment, financial values, and executive decision making
- Data sources including surveys, interviews, customer satisfaction, engagement, and operational data
- Visualising and presenting complex results
Field of study: Finance
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
This course is designed for CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 11 hours of CPE credit.
Access: 12 months from purchase date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits
*Discount valid on Analytics and Big Data for Accountants Professionals Certificate purchased through the CGMA Store. To apply a promo code, you must enter it prior to completing the order and is applicable on multiple purchases. Cannot be applied to prior purchases.