Format: Online – Course
Analytics is the new force driving business.
Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many utilizing the unprecedented amount of data now flowing into organizations.
In this course, you will learn about leading-edge topics in analytics and finance and get useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize major trends in predictive analytics, optimization, correlation of metrics, and big data
- Interpret and manage new trends in analytics techniques affecting your organization
- Utilize new tools for data analytics
- Critically interpret analytic reports and advise decision makers
- Evidence-based techniques for finding or generating data, selecting key performance indicators, isolating program effects
- Relating data to return on investment, financial values, and executive decision making
- Data sources including surveys, interviews, customer satisfaction, engagement, and operational data
- Visualizing and presenting complex results
Field of Study: Finance
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
This course is designed for CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 11 hours of CPE credit.
Access: 12 months from purchase date.
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits