Format: Online – Course
In this course, you will learn about major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems to assist you in charting your organization's course toward success.
Additionally, you will be introduced to new tools and best practices for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting which can help you increase productivity and profitability.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify economic indicators that can assist in business planning
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization
- Distinguish major trends in accounting, corporate finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems
- Determine the link between big data and predictive analytics
- Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Recognize the key challenges that concern CEOs
- Economic and human resource trends
- Best practices to manage working capital
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Big data and data analytics
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
Field of Study: Finance
Program level: Update
Prerequisites: Management experience in accounting, finance, or operations
Advance preparation: None
This course is designed for CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 7.5 hours of CPE credit.
Access: 12 months from purchase date.
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits