Format: Online – Course
Have you ever presented financial information to a group of non-financial people, only to get a glazed-over, underwhelmed response from your audience? This course discusses how to effectively deliver numbers-oriented information to non-financial audiences.
- Identify ways to create financial presentations with impact, comprehension, and retention
- Define the 6-6-6 presentation rule
- Recognise the value of using charts in financial presentations
- Presentation tips
- Providing context with your numbers
- Tables and charts
- Using visuals
- Formatting your information
- What's in it for me (WIFM)?
Estimated duration: 50 minutes
Field of study: Communications
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
This course is designed for CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers.
Instructors: Peter Margaritis, CPA, CGMA, MAc and Jennifer Elder, CPA, CGMA, CIA, CFF, CMA
Co-created by Peter Margaritis, CPA, CGMA, MAc and Jennifer Elder, CPA, CGMA, CIA, CFF, CMA, MBA Express leverages their combined 50 years of experience helping business leaders find their hidden strengths and core values, hone the skills they need for success and improve business results.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members. This course also offers 1 hour of CPE credit.
Access: 12 months from purchase date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits